Costumes! Nov 16, 2019 20:57:41 GMT via mobile
Post by juliamiranda on Nov 16, 2019 20:57:41 GMT
Right now Nikole and I have quite a few items from the costume room that we will start having you guys try on next week! Unfortunately, the costume room is limited in sizing and styles so you will still need to bring stuff from home or go thrifting for them in the next week (if there is any reason you cannot purchase any of these items please come see Nikole or I!).
Here is the list of things you will need:
- All adult male characters will need black dress pants and brown or black dress shoes. We have a lot of button up shirts in the costume room, but it may be more comfortable to bring one from home, so I suggest bringing a solid colored dress shirt as well.
- All other male characters will need either black dress pants or loose jeans that are long enough to be cuffed. For shoes you will need either converse style tennis shoes that are black or white or dress shoes (if you happen to have a pair of leather winter boots that would be awesome and please bring them).
- All female characters need to bring kitten heels with a closed toe, leather winter boots OR black or white converse if you are a student. There is a lot of stuff from the costume room that we need to have you try before we can get into the specifics of what you need to bring, but if you have anything that you feel fits your character and the time frame, feel free to let us know!
- Anyone in the swamp fantasy sequence will need to bring cargo shorts, a black tshirt, and hiking boots.
- The desperados will need to bring a black and white striped shirt and black pants.
- EVERYONE needs to bring winter gloves/mittens, scarves, hats, and coats. We need a bunch, so bring whatever your parents are fine with not having until after the show ends haha
If you have any questions, concerns, or costume pieces you want to ask us about, feel free to text either Nikole or I!
Julia - 425-319-8278
Nikole - 425-345-9476